Nye manufactures a complete line of top quality, extreme service Demolition Grapples for all excavator makes and models from 4 to 180 t. Models include Demolition Grapples, Rotating Rock Grapples, Stealth Grapples, Wood Waste Grapples, and Heavy Duty Grapples (HD Grapples).
Crush and load garbage, wood waste, construction debris, brush, etc. Excellent for building demolition.
Custom fabricated with 120,000 psi quenched & tempered steel plate. Hardened pins and aluminum-bronze bushings throughout. Nye grapple tines are a box section design made from continuous T1 structural plates that extend from the tips all the way to the top plate. The continuous tine design makes Nye grapples the strongest in the world. Our superior performance at "Ground Zero" proves this claim.
Building the World's Best Grapple
- Simple installation; pins on in place of normal bucket, back brace welds to underside of dipper-stick.
- No extra valves or hoses required.
- Extra strong construction, designed for demolition work.
- Weld-on hardened steel tips for long life.
- Optional shear plates; for extra wood waste and garbage crushing ability.
- Quick-coupler models available.
- Heavy-duty pin-on grapple with 2 over 3 tines.
- Ideal for handling large beams and solid objects.
- Heavy-duty pin-on grapple with 3 over 4 tines.
- Ideal for handling broken concrete and loose material.
- Heavy-duty pin-on grapple with 4 over 5 tines.
- Best grapple for garbage transfer and loading finely divided demolition debris.
- Heavy-duty quick coupled grapple with 3 over 4 tines.
- Customers' choice of coupler type. (Sold separately)
- Heavy-duty pin-on grabber compatible grapple with 2 over 3 tines.
- Works with or without a pin grabber styles quick attach unit. (Sold separately)
- Heavy-duty pin-on grapple with optional abrasion kit.
- Hardened wear plates for extra long life under extremely abrasive conditions.