Blue Diamond Brush Cutters
Using the long tried and proven direct drive system from our skid steer cutter model, this new unit is now available for mini excavators. The extremely rugged direct drive system with a large flywheel that stores energy, keeps the blades cutting even in difficult conditions.
Blue Diamond Attachments has added 2 new sizes to this already popular attachment. These units use a 3 blade system with straight AR400 double edged blades. These rugged units are already proving to be a top performers in the industry. Here are a few reasons to consider the Blue Diamond cutter over both competitive brands and flail style mowers.
- Direct drive versus motor gearbox combinations
- 3 blade versus 2 blade
- Mount bolts on versus welded mounts that limit from changing machines
- More economical to purchase, maintain, and operate than a flail mower
- 3" drive shaft versus 1.5" shaft on right angle gearbox cutters
- Now stocking many mounts for popular machine brands for quick delivery
- Mowing steep banks
- Mowing around ponds
- Cutting back brush on roadways and trails
- Reaching over fences and guardrails
*Note: Hoses provided may not be correct length for every machine, it is the responsibility of the customer to modify hoses or couplers if needed.